Thanks for visiting The Line. We’re offline for a little while. We’ll be back soon.
In the meantime, if you need support…
If you're in immediate danger, call Triple 000.
Sex, dating, relationship and violence support
Mental health support
- 1800RESPECT is the national sexual assault, domestic and family violence counselling and information referral service. Online chat or call them on 1800 737 732.This service is free, confidential and available 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- MensLine Australia is the national telephone and online support, information and referral service for men with family and relationship concerns. Online chat or call them on 1300 78 99 78.
For accessibility support to access services:
- Kids Helpline is the national support line for people aged under 25. You can contact them anytime for any reason. Online chat or call them on 1800 55 1800.
- Headspace is a national youth mental health service. Chat online or call them on 1800 650 890.
- Lifeline is a national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24-hour crisis support and suicide prevention services. Chat online or call them on 13 11 14.
- QLife provides anonymous, LGBTI peer support and referrals. Online chat or call them anytime on 1800 184 527.