If you're in immediate danger, call Triple 000.
For accessibility support to access services:
Sex, dating, relationship and violence support
- 1800RESPECT is the national sexual assault, domestic and family violence counselling and information referral service. or call them on 1800 737 732. This service is free, confidential and available 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- MensLine Australia is the national telephone and online support, information and referral service for men with family and relationship concerns. or call them on 1300 78 99 78.
- No to Violence - Men's Referral Service (MRS). No to Violence delivers the Men’s Referral Service, which provides anonymous and confidential telephone counselling, information and referrals to men to help them take action to stop using violent and controlling behaviour. You can call the Men's Referral Service on 1300 766 491. Check their hours or live chat online by visiting the .
- QLife provides anonymous, LGBTI peer support and referrals. (between 3pm and midnight, 7 days a week) or call them anytime on 1800 184 527.
Online safety support
Mental health support
- Kids Helpline is the national support line for people aged under 25. You can contact them anytime for any reason. or call them on 1800 55 1800.
- Headspace is a national youth mental health service. or call them on 1800 650 890.
- Lifeline is a national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24-hour crisis support and suicide prevention services. or call them on 13 11 14.